Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddelink

Trouble shooting for u cuddelink experts.....
Put solar system on my cams (as the ultimate lithium’s are $15 per camera per swap & usually go a month or so)..... many of my solars are dying. I’ve got solars faced south - at great angle to get full sun. Went out with fully charged batteries and many aren’t making it past about 10 days. Any solutions or thoughts?!?!?!?

Second - antennas keep getting eaten. Can’t determine what is eating them?!? Antennas on backorder. Viable solutions there? Thx!
The antennas are universal. You can use the same antennas that are sold for spartan/covert etc. I actually have an issue with deer chewing on the antennas on mine.

Cuddeback has some great new things happening with the Cuddelink/Cuddecell system that should role out end of year. You boys are gonna be excited....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The antennas are universal. You can use the same antennas that are sold for spartan/covert etc. I actually have an issue with deer chewing on the antennas on mine.
I tried that. I had some old coverts. If u look at the “cord” - the covert was “male” & cuddelink was “female” - or vice versa. Maybe I try a spartan one. Minor little difference but the coverts are no go. Will thread on but antenna in center is for sure different need for male/female. Appreciate the reply.

Is anyone else having issues with solar not charging or is everyone content??

Similar to Apple trees with white paint and Kayne pepper can you put a thin layer of Elmer's glue on the antenna and sprinkle the Kayne pepper on that without hurting the reception?

I tried that. I had some old coverts. If u look at the “cord” - the covert was “male” & cuddelink was “female” - or vice versa. Maybe I try a spartan one. Minor little difference but the coverts are no go. Will thread on but antenna in center is for sure different need for male/female. Appreciate the reply.

Is anyone else having issues with solar not charging or is everyone content??
I'm having similar issues. My battery life is way lower than expected with the solar units.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cuddeback has some great new things happening with the Cuddelink/Cuddecell system that should role out end of year. You boys are gonna be excited....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully all cameras will figure out a good solar charging system (similar to Spypoint) to avoid the constant battery issue.

What rechargeable batteries are you guys using with the solar units. Cell cam went dead and was saying batteries were dead. Swapped out new rechargeable batteries and has been working fine for a couple days. Pretty sure it was the batteries and not the solar unit because I tried charging those same batteries in another cell cam and they still didn't work. Using recharge energizers.

Tenergy is what came with mine. & I have some black eneloop that work great. I charged all my batteries up & did lil better job on “full sun”, angle & there was a few spots I trimmed some trees that maybe shaded a lil. So far so good. Working great.

Top Bottom