Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boonerville

What's the deal with Boonerville? Heard some rumors and all of his social media is gone. I know some on here are friends of his.

hope for their sake, they are no longer buddies with that tool bag.

And to think someone is starting a thread over him.........

I don’t know details. I’ve met Jordan 2 times before - one time at classic. So - can’t say a ton there. It “appears” like he made some bad choices & Likely face the consequences. I’m going to gander & guess he’ll beat himself up on this & get due legal punishment & social media will really come down hard. I’m NOT diminishing anything here but let’s keep in mind.... for even “deer crimes” - this is unfortunately “pretty mild” (if guilty). My area is currently dealing with 2 groups with rifles and saws (for deer heads) on massive scale right now. Again, what he may have done isn’t right (if the case) but sure a lot worse going on all over. & then a notch way above that with the truly sick crimes (drugs, theft, rape, etc) that’s also somewhat prevalent. Again - not ok & hope justice is done but maybe chill a little on getting too wound up on what COULD be a guy making a bad hunting mistake, gets his penalty & Remembers this with Shame. No one is perfect and far worse out there. With that said- clearly the penalties should be applied & we are all greatful to our over stretched dnr.

I don’t know details. I’ve met Jordan 2 times before - one time at classic. So - can’t say a ton there. It “appears” like he made some bad choices & Likely face the consequences. I’m going to gander & guess he’ll beat himself up on this & get due legal punishment & social media will really come down hard. I’m NOT diminishing anything here but let’s keep in mind.... for even “deer crimes” - this is unfortunately “pretty mild” (if guilty). My area is currently dealing with 2 groups with rifles and saws (for deer heads) on massive scale right now. Again, what he may have done isn’t right (if the case) but sure a lot worse going on all over. & then a notch way above that with the truly sick crimes (drugs, theft, rape, etc) that’s also somewhat prevalent. Again - not ok & hope justice is done but maybe chill a little on getting too wound up on what COULD be a guy making a bad hunting mistake, gets his penalty & Remembers this with Shame. No one is perfect and far worse out there. With that said- clearly the penalties should be applied & we are all greatful to our over stretched dnr.
He broke the law last year. Now again. Pry should just brush it off as temporarily not thinking straight though

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wow, I’d been following his Facebook page and here as well. That’s disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree not as bad as alot of non wildlife related crimes. But let's call a spade a spade. This is his 2nd time poaching. Last time he shot a doe across property line while filming it and everyone brushed it off because he claimed he didnt want to have empty freezers. Now this time shows he has no respect for laws or property boundaries. To top it off now the neighbors and landowners where he moved from in Indiana are coming forward with more history on him. In my eyes there is no difference if someone is poaching during daylight with a bow, or at night with a rifle. Poaching is poaching and I hope they throw the book at him because he is obviously a slow learner.

Curious of what this is about?
He made a post on another forum that he shot the 2nd buck and pics were coming shortly. Then he posted the next morning that he fell and broke a some ribs so he had to delay posting the pictures.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Lol I’ll sell you some ocean front property in Iowa too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. No one bought it. But for curiosity's sake. Is said property in a state that is part of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact?

Is he some sort of hunting celebrity or wanna be celebrity?
I don't do any social media beyond this here but when I put boonerville in a search engine, it looks like he's all over the net. I thought he was just another poster.
Honestly kind of makes me feel used if this site was just another platform to try and get his name out .

He made a post on another forum that he shot the 2nd buck and pics were coming shortly. Then he posted the next morning that he fell and broke a some ribs so he had to delay posting the pictures.

What forum was that?

Top Bottom