Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non res license

Oct-Lull

Can anyone tell me what it costs for a non res to grab an antlerless tag for gun season. Buddy wants to come down for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what it costs for a non res to grab an antlerless tag for gun season. Buddy wants to come down for the weekend.

I want to say around $360? Can’t remember but close to that.

I think non resident is only on a lottery system and the cost is over $600

If someone knows of a different way for a non res to get a license, I’d be interested to know about it, but that’s the only option I’ve heard of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think non resident is only on a lottery system and the cost is over $600

If someone knows of a different way for a non res to get a license, I’d be interested to know about it, but that’s the only option I’ve heard of.

He can buy an over the counter antlerless tag and party hunt with us

He can buy an over the counter antlerless tag and party hunt with us

I don’t know about this option? My son just moved out of state and he’s bummed that he can’t hunt in Iowa (we’re not spending $650). What is an ‘over-the-counter’ antlerless tag? Where would he get one?

I don’t know about this option? My son just moved out of state and he’s bummed that he can’t hunt in Iowa (we’re not spending $650). What is an ‘over-the-counter’ antlerless tag? Where would he get one?

You can buy online by county, or at any license retailer. Each county has a quota til its gone. Gun 1 or 2 only

What county are you in?

It’s expensive but a good time. We do a deer camp with friends. Shoot a buck or two and some does. Nice getaway from work!

Paid $410.50 for a non-res antlerless tag for shotgun 2. It might be the last time for me as an outfitter talked his way into the family land that we hunt.

Top Bottom