Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please help me kill a deer

What is going on around here.....

Throw the flag!

5c34ee98b52a96ed0f8f914f420469bb.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be nice guys. Even though the post seems a little awkward the way it was written at least he is not trying to sell it posting a buck kill from another source (like some do) and wants a buck shot on this property to advertise. Nothing wrong with that, what's more important is what his son is going through right now just before the holidays. I'd be a little stressed out as well so give him a little break unless you know if there is really anything fishy.

So your monster buck you’re wanting someone to kill for you to post as a harvest photo on Gabe’s listing is a stud 2.5 year old????

I’m sure future buyers would love to see that...........

What an odd day in the world of Iowawhitetail

Please someone kill a giant tomorrow so we can have a harvest thread to talk about
Did I Say Monster? booner let it go

Hope your son has a speedy recovery. Good luck 0n your land sale.
Thank you!!! He is making good progress and may even be released tomorrow pending test results. Thank God
As far as selling it, that was a priority before but now with a lengthy hospital stay and Christmas it just seems like it just cant come fast enough.
Im sorry this post may seem dumb to some but lack of sleep, high stress and a bit of desperation led to the writing of this post. Thank you to all who have prayed and been concerned for my son in the hospital. Having a support network in times of need helps more than a person knows.

This seems like it would be challenging to gun hunt with those houses bordering the east side of the property. Ideally to hunt I think the deer would be on the east side of the property and you would want to set up along the creek but don’t want to shoot towards the town/houses. Seems like it could be good for bow season when there’s cover, but just looking at the map I would think with the town right there and leaves and cover down by this time of year it would be tough to hunt it. Just my opinion from looking at the satellite map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom