Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Recommended rechargeable batteries for Cuddielink.

Hawk32

PMA Member
Any recommendations as to what rechargeable D batteries work well in the cuddelink cameras. Have the AA that came with solar panels but need some d batteries for the external dual battery packs. Thanks

I’ve used Tenergy with pretty good luck.
Amazon sells them. The green label is the correct mAh rating you want I believe.

Thanks. I saw those on amazon. Theres a 1000 different kinds on there makes it hard to decide.

I know they aren't rechargeable, but the Cuddeback representative at the Iowa Deer Classic told me to purchase the Rayovac High Energy to use in my Cuddielink system. He said these are the best batteries for the money to use. I have no field experience with them yet, but just thought I would pass on this information.

I know they aren't rechargeable, but the Cuddeback representative at the Iowa Deer Classic told me to purchase the Rayovac High Energy to use in my Cuddielink system. He said these are the best batteries for the money to use. I have no field experience with them yet, but just thought I would pass on this information.

That is what I buy. Get them at menards on sale. FAR more economical than even lithium when you do the math on # of pics per unit cost.

Thanks. we are trying the external packs that have one compartment for rechargeable batteries and another for regular batteries. When the rechargeable get low it switches to the regular batteries and will switch back to the rechargeable when they are charged again.

in regards the the tenergy batteries which ones to recommend the 1.2V 5000mAh NiCd, 8000mAh, or 10,000mAh.

Top Bottom