Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

UTV Spreader for Fertilizer

Sorry I know I'm not answering your question about a utv spreader. I like my 300+ 3 point hopper :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve had great luck with my Fimco spreader with the hitch mount. For big fertilizing jobs I’ve used my truck. 800lbs of urea is a breeze when you’ve got a shuttle in the back of the truck & a guy continually shoveling it into the spreader. For smaller jobs it’s easy to just use the ranger. 0 complaints.

I’ve had great luck with my Fimco spreader with the hitch mount. For big fertilizing jobs I’ve used my truck. 800lbs of urea is a breeze when you’ve got a shuttle in the back of the truck & a guy continually shoveling it into the spreader. For smaller jobs it’s easy to just use the ranger. 0 complaints.
I second this. FIMCO isn't super great quality but for the price and what you need it for, it's perfect IMO

I also have a fimco...had it since 2016...its rusted, beat up and looks like a piece of chit, but it has never failed. It works, nothing fancy but it works

I've got a spreader that I used for two days. Bought it new a few years ago when I had my farm. Bolts onto ATV.
If your interested I paid $500. $250 delivered to fairfield.

I have a spin tech seeder 40 lb that I have used for over ten years. I have replaced motor once but have used ALOT. 10-20 acres of plots a year plus other things like fertilizer, waterways, lawn seed, or even native seedlings (with a carrier “like floordry or fertilizer”. I wire it to a toggle on utv and closes automatically when not engaged. I would recommend for an inexpensive seeder but would probably buy the 100 lb model if doing again and knew the extent I would use! Not sure if available locally, I bought at the theisen store way back when but still available on line last I knew...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a spin tech seeder 40 lb that I have used for over ten years. I have replaced motor once but have used ALOT. 10-20 acres of plots a year plus other things like fertilizer, waterways, lawn seed, or even native seedlings (with a carrier “like floordry or fertilizer”. I wire it to a toggle on utv and closes automatically when not engaged. I would recommend for an inexpensive seeder but would probably buy the 100 lb model if doing again and knew the extent I would use! Not sure if available locally, I bought at the theisen store way back when but still available on line last I knew...

I had one of these and motor went bad after first season. I was pretty disappointed. Got mad and chucked it in the dumpster at work.

Top Bottom