Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opening weekend (archery)

Probably wait for later in the month as still working on derecho damage, along with normal chores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah a green mix for sure. Do you have any acorns Curt, it’s pretty slim over here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showing high 60s here, might hold off u til it is a few degrees cooler. Once I do get out it will be over plots. Acorns are starting to drop here, red oaks only so far.

I have pretty much exclusively waited until Halloween weekend to start hunting and carry on thru to the end of November. I just don't like dealing with the heat, bugs, Oct lull

Minnesota season starts tomorrow, we will be out and mostly passing small bucks, we have a few decent bucks to pursue.

I'll be out early the 1st day, buck are still wondering after daybreak the very first few days of October from my experience and trail cam pics. Other than that mostly evenings until the after fall equinox then I'll hunt more mornings again. Once the rut kicks in I like to hunt mornings till mid afternoon best. Looks like a perfect morning for me Saturday! Good luck to all....

Top Bottom