Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Old grain bin worth?

I told the guy to take a look at it and let me know what it was worth to him, I never heard back...

You could always just build yourself a hunting cabin!
a6978c3316ed324540fdaf6225dab305.jpg
18c74fa518b02c0e33d818fed0e51fe2.jpg
7ac4c33fbff39579aeb4f0cda52f0a74.jpg
5d72ffad24de37fb8f8dd7859893e8ba.jpg
c4bee830121ae2dde270c7547be91c2a.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Damn, I'm not that talented in construction...
I have a farmer that's interested, but he said they are a bear to tear down without them collapsing, and you can't move them as is because they have no support once you take the floor away. What he said anyway

I have a farmer that's interested, but he said they are a bear to tear down without them collapsing, and you can't move them as is because they have no support once you take the floor away. What he said anyway
Worked for a farmer in the late '70's and we moved 2 of them. There were legs/braces with wenches that we bolted on a couple of rings up, removed the lower rings and backed a low boy under them. It can be done if you don't have far to go.

People move grain bins all the time. I've not done it but I could think of several ways to stabilize the bottom.

Maybe these guys aren't that ambitious, creative or handy, I don't know. All I know is that I'm not doing it for them!

Top Bottom