Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Book Recommendations??

Big Timber

I'm looking for something to do during the off season so I figure I would read some books on whitetails. What book(s) if any, would you guys/gals recommend? Or possibly any movies also. I've seen the majority of deer hunting movies but I'm interested on movies on Whitetails.

Thanks,

BT

All of Greg Millers books are excellent reading. The Art of Calling, Rattling and Decoying Big Bucks by Clancy is another excellent one.

Here is the best whitetail hunting book I have read.

Enjoy!

book.gif

I would highly recommend "Come November" by Gene Wensel...... it is somewhat of a compilation of his two earlier books "Hunting Rutting Whitetails" and "One Man's Whitetail"........ filled with great insight and is very good reading.

I have read several of Greg Miller's books as well...... by far his best that I highly recommend is "Rub Line Hunting"..... excellent book.

Autobiography by Elmer Keith "Hell I Was There" Not about whitetails, but a great read.

"Come November" by Gene Wensel is an excellent book, especially so for bowhunters.

hunting rutting whitetails by gene wensel....the only book i have ever had a hard time putting down.

I'm suprised noone has mentioned "Whitetail Secrets- Hunting Hard For Whitetails", by Bill Winke. Being a bowhunter here in Iowa, this book will always be my favorite. Great read on the 'do's & don't's' of hunting mature whitetails.

Two of my favorites are Aging and Judging TrophyWhitetails by James Kroll and Qualilty Whitetails, the why and how of Quality Deer Management by Karl Miller and Larry Marchinton.

Top Bottom