Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

13 yr old daughter bags her 1st deer

I love it!!! Congrats Shay on a beautiful buck. The first of many I'm sure!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

WOW! Please tell the lucky hunter congradulations on a fine deer from the entire staff at Whitetail Fanatic Magazine!
yay.gif

Thanks to you all for the encouraging remarks. You have made a difference in encouraging a young lady to pursue hunting. Like most 13 yr old girls living in the city, her friends have no exposure to hunting(other than me), therefore don't have any understanding or appreciation for it. You have helped make an awesome father daughter outdoor experience even more special and memorable. Best of luck to you all in the woods! I look forward to reading your tales of whitetails!

Great story. Spending a great amount of time and energy in completing the task should make it that much more of an enjoyable story to tell for years to come. Congrats on the nice buck.

That's fantastic!! Great job tracking and RECOVERING your deer!! A lesson learned right there, in tracking and not giving up on your deer!! I have 2 daughters - 7 and 4. I can't wait for them to join me, and show ol dad up!! Enjoy these days with your children!!!!

Top Bottom