Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Technical Difficulties

G

I am sure by now everyone has noticed that we are experiencing some "technical difficulties" with the website.

The HomePage is not loading properly and will be on-line once we work out the bugs.

Thanks for your patience!

The Site

Where do I send the bill? The bill I'm going to incure on account of the site being down. I was at work yesterday, couldn't log onto the site, went kinda "postal", broke some stuff, spent some time in the rubber room but finally was able to pull it together and get through the shift. You see, I'm not responsible for my actions. Somebody else is. I'm sure my lawyer can find somebody with deep pockets to sue. The soda company for the I caffine injested? You know of course the soda companies conspire to get you hooked. The soft ware developer? The computer manufacturer? My parents for not loving me enough? All of my elementary school teachers for not making me learn how to spell? God, because it was cold out? I have every confidence that my highly paid mouth piece from the firm of Chatem Cheatem and Run (Johnny Cocharan wasn't slimey enough for this firm) will find somebody to make me rich, er I mean make me whole in all ways. I'll be seeing you in court!

The 'Bonker

Fishbonker,

I think we would all spend a little time at the second floor pajama party at St. Lukes Hospital if this thing was down for very long.

Tony you have chicken coupe insurance...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Amen to that........ I was beginning to think my computer was messed up....... Glad to be back!!!!! ....... oh by the way, Thanks for a great website!!!!! I think many of us are more addicted to this place than we realize.....
tongue.gif

You guys are funny.

It's nice to be missed!

Every once in awhile the server "gets full" and error messages start to show up. Randy better known as member ( earlee ) was on the problem once Chris ( OneCam ) called me at home on the couch watching "Inspector Gadget" with my kids.

By the way, the two individuals names I mentioned above are two "stand-up guys" and need to be thanked often for all the work they do to help maintain this site. Chris has been helping me quite a bit lately since I have taken a full time career as a wrestling coach - ha - ha. The only thing I can say is wrestling makes the Iowa winter fly by and that it has, it won't be long and I will be sitting in the sun watching "Open 200's and 4 x 200, etc."

Anyway, we are doing the best we can to keep things going. Look for more improvements to the site in the future.

TLH, Founder

This is no kidding, I was beside myself when the site wouldn't come up on my laptop, I truely thought the sky was falling. After an hour of fidgiting with my computer I called the wife in and she told me within 2 minutes the site was down. It was a near desasterous situation. onecam, earlee and TLH To the site!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Nonres

Top Bottom