Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

iowa whitetail total years of bowhunting expe

I have shot a bow off and on for 40 years but only hunted deer with one for 20 years. Got lost in the math but 793=20=813 I think!

10 for me...

If bowmaker's 813 is correct that makes 823
shocked.gif

Hello,

Great post idea!

I started bowhunting whitetails at age 13 -- that's 21 years ago.....ouch!

I just can't believe how the time flies (jeesh, only old people say that, don't they?). But I can still vividly recall balancing on that 3 inch boxelder limb when the little 6-pointer walked out behing some willows on October 13th, 1982. Man what a rush!

My whitetail hunter bow put the arrow in the right spot -- but I immediately jumped out of the tree like a mad man chasing him! I had no idea what I was doing at the time -- and I had no idea or concern for safety measures. But I loved every minute of it and have learned so much over the years from the school of trial and error! (And, oh yes, I caught up with the little buck!)

Well, there I just proved it, I can turn even the most basic question into a long winded answer.

The total is now: 834, unless someone gets another post up before I shut up here!

Good hunting....Raven

------------------------------------------------------------

The bad thing about middle age is the knowledge that you will grow out of it. Can't recall who said that!

add in 7 years for myself.... up to 851.... assuming on math of course
beerchug.gif
Great post Old Buck... you must be trying to match the 100+ post from last month
grin.gif

I have been flinging arrows since 1990, 12 years, that puts the count to 582.

Top Bottom