Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Screen Names

I love to hunt whitetails and i live in Nebraska. And the only deer i see when hunting are whitetails. No mulies so Whitetail_hunter
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Name says it all.
I am a "special" one that can hunt with a crossbow so im a XBOW HNTR

been kind of keeping my mouth shut about it since most think its cheating and shouldnt used but its all good

[/ QUOTE ]

Some would say the same about a gun... I on the other hand know the truth!
grin.gif

Pahwahsin, my Native American name, it translates to "when the eagle lands on the ground" in the Menominee Indian language.

I love hunting Iowa whitetails, turkey, and pheasant. When not hunting, I am usually telling tales of hunts that either happened or could have happened. I probably spend more time telling "tales" than taking "tails".
I am currently trying to interest my teenage daughters who are 100% citygirls in the best part of living in Iowa - hunting whitetails!

The name speaks for itself, but I feel truly blessed that all four of my children , three boys and a girl, enjoy hunting and fishing with me…wife doesn’t but likes watching us enjoy and the piece and quite while we are out there….

I can disappear..., yes completely vanish..., and drift through the trees, like falling leaves driven by a crisp November wind.
grin.gif

After working through a few hand fulls of passwords that I use, I finally figured out my old screen name login.

Should have worked on it a little harder before I signed up with this screen name.

Pretty big difference in userID numbers...1427 to 7111 or thereabouts.

Just thought I'd share.

"Skully": Old Indian adage which means, "Hill-billy who collecth and hordeth antlers and skulls of all critters.
grin.gif
My uncle gave me the nick name years ago.

Boa, Like snakes in 00' finally had one a boa.

cephus, well I just added an A to bocephus.

Hence boacephus, I've used it for years on various hunting, fishing, reptile websites. I did a search to see if I posted the reason on here before only browsed, didn't see it. Geesh I'm lacking on posts though beins I've been in these here parts since early 04', lol.

Top Bottom