Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heard about a Big Nebraksa Buck???

oldred73

Has anyone heard about a big buck taken in Nebraska? I heard it was with a rifle and that it had 25 or 26 points, and a 30+ inch spread. Also, heard he sold a picture to Buck Masters and the deer to Cabela's. I got a picture sent to my phone but I don't know how to get it to copy over.

ord.jpg

The picture that I got sent was of a younger guy hunter and the sender of the picture was legit. I just can't figure out how to get it off of U.S. Cellulars picture website.

hey shovel
No, I ain't got time to waste on killin' some old Ranger with holes in his underwear. There's plenty more need killin'.
Blue Duck

There is also another big buck that was killed here in Nebraska this rifle season, I have a picture of it on my cell, i'm not smart enough to get it from there to here though.

The buck I have a picture of was killed west of me 20 miles, it has a 32" outside spread, shot by a 20 year old....I have heard it will score somewhere in the 220's.

I bet that is the one that I heard about. Was it down in southern nebraska, somewhere in or around Pawnee county? I have a picture of the darn thing, but I can't figure it out.

Top Bottom