Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I've been Bit

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
I have kicked the black fever for over two years now and today I just couldnt take it anymore. I got bit hard today. Within 3 hours I was back... I think I will live /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Bought a DPMS. 20 inch barrel. SWEET!!

This is a bad picture. took it with my laptop. you get the idea
Photo_19.jpg

Sweet. When you get a chance can you post a pic of the scope and the way it is mounted?

Gun Show in CR this weekend, I may have black gun #3, if I can find what I'm lookin for.

The 'Bonker

Sweet! I've been looking at those for a while myself. I just can't ever seem to "pull the trigger" so to speak. In time for sure. Hard part is deciding on what brand to go with and how much bling to equip it with. The more the monier it seems.

Congrats Nick...that is one way to out shoot the old man...put more lead out there than he does.

Was that money ment for books this semester? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Great looking gun.Like to have one also but just started signing checks for baseball teams and equipment for the kids.

Nice...204 or 223? A bubby of mine had a rig like that which would shoot the steel cased "cheap" Wolf ammo into nickel sized groups at 100, my brother tried a couple rounds of that through his Savage 12 praire dawger and had trouble keeping them on the target! Lots of fun ahead!

Geeze Nick, ya just Pm'd me and said you were thinkin' about gettin' one. That was fast. Where did ya get it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GregBickal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody got any links to who is sponsoring the gun show? I might go and get a muzzy.... :p </div></div>

No link, just a post card. Hawkeye Downs, CR Jan 4-6. Fri. 5-9 Sat. 9-5 Sun 9-3. Put on by Trade Show Productions.

The 'Bonker

That is awesome! I would love to have one sometime. In a lefty of course /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Wolf ammo- not sure what happened to me. Very first clip went fine, shot nice groups. Went a week later different lot number and had several cases stick the chamber.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf ammo- not sure what happened to me. Very first clip went fine, shot nice groups. Went a week later different lot number and had several cases stick the chamber. </div></div>
The coating on the steel casing of the Wolf ammo will make the shells stick in the chamber and could end up really screwing up your gun. Had that happen on a buddies rifle and my dads pistol. Stuff is junk in my opinion.

I was told that shooting Wolf through my gun could potentially hurt it. They also said that the gun had no warranty if any steel cased ammo was put through it.

Top Bottom