Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nascar fans?

sofakingfast_1

Well the Daytona 500 is next Sunday. Does anyone want to start up a Nascar picks league on Yahoo for us Iowawhitetailers? Just thought it might be kinda fun and would be more fun watching the race because you can cheer for the people you pick that week.

Well I'm Nascar nut but don't know what the Nascar pics league is and how it works? Also, I think I need to see the doc. I might be going color blind my reds are green and I'm seeing double.

Did you see that Tony Stewart commercial from this weekend about the track pass internet thing?

Tony looks like hell!!!

He needs a haircut and a gym membership bad!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you see that Tony Stewart commercial from this weekend about the track pass internet thing?

Tony looks like hell!!!

He needs a haircut and a gym membership bad!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I have to agree but I would have really loved to see him slap the pee out of Kurt Bush after the practice incident. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I liked the statement JR made on saturday night by winning his first race with Hendrick. Hopefully he'll continue thru the season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you see that Tony Stewart commercial from this weekend about the track pass internet thing?

Tony looks like hell!!!

He needs a haircut and a gym membership bad!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I have to agree but I would have really loved to see him slap the pee out of Kurt Bush after the practice incident. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Don't worry, I am sure there will be plenty more meetings between these two before the year is done. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you see that Tony Stewart commercial from this weekend about the track pass internet thing?

Tony looks like hell!!!

I have to agree but I would have really loved to see him slap the pee out of Kurt Bush after the practice incident. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Where's Jimmy Spencer when you need him? That was one of my favorite Nascar moments seeing him deck that whining KB.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He needs a haircut and a gym membership bad!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

this is why i like him!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He needs a haircut and a gym membership bad!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

this is why i like him!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I didn't realize you were into Fat Hairy guys Thomas!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Top Bottom