Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Beau Hunter Weichers

I bet Hunter was smiling thinking about the newest Bowtech he'll be shootin when it's his turn........... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

GREAT TO HEAR!!! He does already look tougher than you!!! great to hear and wish you guys all the best!

Andy, great to hear that the little guy is doing much better, good looking kid you got there. Congrats again to you and your wife, keep us posted on the progress and I will keep you guys in my thoughts.

Kratz

Looks great Andy and congrats!!!

Glad to hear he is doing better. Hopefully we'll have a chance to meet him soon.

Andy......just out of curiosity.......do you still get carded for chew and beer??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Andy......just out of curiosity.......do you still get carded for chew and beer??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, I'd guess you were 12 in that picture

I was gonna ask him if he owned his own razor or just barrowed the one his wife uses on her legs for the one time a month he would have to shave.

But I'm too nice a guy to say anything like that.

The 'Bonker

Good looking kid there Andy!!! Let me teach him how to trap and identify animals though /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif.

It's great to hear he's doing well. It's definately terrifying when you don't know exactly what is going on with your baby. My second boy had a test come back in question, and man I was freaked out until the second test came back fine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waukon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations, very life changing /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Indeed!!! Congratulations to you and your wife. Did I here he will be shooting a Bowtech, I like this little fella /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LOL

I do get carded more now that I shaved!!

But the beard will be back next year!

And yes bonks, I do own a razor!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom