Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck Hollow Shooter Wins Vegas !!!!

gunrunr

Life Member
Buck Hollow Pro Staffer BJ Deaton is now the World Champion of Bowhunter Freestyle, Lynn Hoch finished #9 in the Bowhunter Freestyle Championship class, Blake Lefler finished #28 in Compound Unlimited and I finished in the top 20% in the same class (with over 620 entries!)

There were over 1700 shooters from all over the world and it was an absolutely unbelievable trip. I couldn't be more happy as my Buck Hollow shooters put on an amazing shooting display at Vegas. Any archery shop wishing to challenge us can meet us up at the deer classic as we'll be there to shoot next weekend.

Wouldn't it be cool to see a battle of the Iowa Whitetail Sponsor shops on neutral territory like the Deer Classic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunrunr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Wouldn't it be cool to see a battle of the Iowa Whitetail Sponsor shops on neutral territory like the Deer Classic?
</div></div>

Im game, now I just need a sponsor to pay my way in. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottI.C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gunrunr said:
Im game, now I just need a sponsor to pay my way in. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

dont we all.... i am just missing the amazing talent part. I have a bow though /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif pm me and ill get an address for you guys to send the money

Lets see this showdown you're talkin about at the classic next weekend, that will be great! Good luck guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunrunr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buck Hollow Pro Staffer BJ Deaton is now the World Champion of Bowhunter Freestyle, Lynn Hoch finished #9 in the Bowhunter Freestyle Championship class, Blake Lefler finished #28 in Compound Unlimited and I finished in the top 20% in the same class (with over 620 entries!)

There were over 1700 shooters from all over the world and it was an absolutely unbelievable trip. I couldn't be more happy as my Buck Hollow shooters put on an amazing shooting display at Vegas. Any archery shop wishing to challenge us can meet us up at the deer classic as we'll be there to shoot next weekend.

</div></div>

I think there will be three of us shooting at the classic. I know two for sure, but if I can get rid of the cold I will shoot as well! Not a huge spot fan yet, but am starting to like it better and better!!

And congrats to all of you in Vegas!! That is Truely extremely impressive!

Congrats again B.J.!
Thanks for the support from everyone, all of us that went had an awsome weekend! See everyone this weekend at the Classic!
-Blake

Thanks for the congrats guys, it has been a helluva weekend thats for sure. I never would have imagined actually winning but after the first day being in 2nd it started to sink in. I want to thank Boyd at Buck Hollow for putting me on his shooting staff and for all he's done. I want to also give a big congrats to everyone else from Buck Hollow that shot, everyone shot amazing. Thanks once again.

Oh ya the night I won we went out to celebrate and I ended up winning 2000 on a slot machine and 60 on a blackjack table!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Congrats again boys! I realize how much work you guys put into practicing, tournaments, etc., and you really do deserve it! Way to make Iowa proud!

Top Bottom