Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just an Idea

Here's the first two turkeys we got on video. This is spring 06 up in WI.

Copy_of_Spring_Turkey_07.jpg

This is my first IA public land turkey. Spring 2006

Spring_Turkey_07_Travis_02.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Who here has shot a turkey in a cemetery</div></div>

i have

Here's a trail cam setup from last spring, i didn't manage to arrow a tom last year but i did come up with the best sequence of photo's i've ever caught on my homebrew. You may want to cover your youngsters eye's unless you've already had that talk about the turkeys and the bees with them:D

TomFoolery_001.jpg

TomFoolery_002.jpg

TomFoolery_004.jpg

TomFoolery_005.jpg

This went on for nearly an hour....maybe longer but my batteries went dead before this love drunk tom was satisfied /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

This is one good hunt. Hope no one takes offense. New twist on an old joke. Hope some of you know what I am talking about.
turkey1.jpg
[/img]

turkey2.jpg
[/img]

Just to make it all right, we had such a good hunt we decided to have a little fun with it. We hunted alone that morning and I had killed a bird and was sitting at my truck waitng on my brother to meet me. I saw him coming down the road and he stopped and started backup and motioned for me to come to him. When I got to his truck he told me that he spotted a gobbler strutting in the road a couple hundred yards down from where I was parked. He asked me I wanted to go try him, I told him I had already killed one that morning but that if he wanted to go after him I was game. He told me to look in the back of his truck and quickly saw that he had killed one as well. So thats when the fun and the picture taking started. For those of you who don't know, there used to be a couple pictures that hung side by side of an elderly gentleman with a stack of waterfowl in the firt and then him being arrested by a game warden in the second. Like I said, new twist on an old joke. We sent it to family memeber and friends. I was all legal, we were just having a little fun. Gotta be legal when your brother is (was) a Conservation Officer. Actual first photo of our little photo shoot is below.

2004DNF032404.jpg
[/img]

Posted these b4 but her they are again...freak and i have tons more but our secret weapon is in most pics... cant unleash the secret .

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG-1.jpg

Top Bottom