Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone Hunt Like This??

A 21 inch crappie? I'd like to see that. You got me there.

I have trapped more than 10,000 raccoons. Written 8 books and 250 magazine articles. Travelled in every US state except Rhode Island and Delaware (why bother). Lived in a tent in the Cascade mountains for an entire summer by myself. Been chased by a grizzly bear in northern Washington when no one would believe me that it was a grizzly bear. (It was). Oh yeah and I got chased by a Kodiak bear on a beach of the Bering sea in Alaska too. Better save a few more for later.

Going to PERU south AMerica Next month!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Did you guys do your certification throught he MN school of diving in Brainerd? </div></div>

I was certified by IA state skin diving school in DesMoines IA years back. did my certification dive at Okabojii.

Oh-ya T250 even though you dont believe me still, I have seen a school of 23-24 in crappie while diving those pits.

beat that!!

I'm calling BUll $hit ;).... 2 of the biggest bear species... A KODY AT THAT, ALSO!!!!.......... Are you related to TIMOTHY TREDWELL???? I'll be back , gonna go warm up a bar seat for a while... I 'll have some great stuff when i get back PROMISE!!

Fished in the Bering sea, Carribean sea, atlantic ocean, Pacific ocean, gulf of mexico, and gulf of Alaska. I have no idea how many species of fish I have caught.

I'll tell you the stories about the bears when I get time tomorrow. And I had witnesses on the Kodiak (alaskan Brown bear). It will make the hair stand up ont he back of your neck.

The Grizzly in Washington state I was all alone and scared so bad that I am not even sure if the bear pursued me. When I quit running a half mile down the trail it wasn't there any more, is all I know. COuld have even been a bluff charge but I was so panicked I didn't even stick around to find out. Funny story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I 'll have some great stuff when i get back PROMISE!!</div></div>

Better be true. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Oh yeah, and the most challenging of all... I raised three teenagers who are just as crazy as me.

TOP THAT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 21 inch crappie? I'd like to see that. You got me there.

I have trapped more than 10,000 raccoons. Written 8 books and 250 magazine articles. Travelled in every US state except Rhode Island and Delaware (why bother). Lived in a tent in the Cascade mountains for an entire summer by myself. Been chased by a grizzly bear in northern Washington when no one would believe me that it was a grizzly bear. (It was). Oh yeah and I got chased by a Kodiak bear on a beach of the Bering sea in Alaska too. Better save a few more for later.

Going to PERU south AMerica Next month! </div></div>

I shot a 200 class whitetail deer once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me by 7 inches. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

</div></div>
Careful with that one AF /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you got me by 7 inches. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

</div></div>
Careful with that one AF /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I go out of my way to help strangers, I changed a tire for an elderly couple in pouring rain. When any of you superheroes do something really worth while brag about that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yeah, and the most challenging of all... I raised three teenagers who are just as crazy as me.

TOP THAT! </div></div>

I stayed married to a crazy woman for 4 years. Her cold glaring stare could freeze the nuts on a bridge, true story!

"Cold enough to freeze the nuts on a bridge"

That just made my favorite quotes list. Heard a good one last week...

"That'll mess you up like a snake in a lawn mower"

Top Bottom