Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help me name my dog

Thanks for all the replys guys, I think im going with Booner, even though the girlfriend doesnt like that name. It was a close runner up to Gunner and Levi.

good choice, hope he can live up to the name!! better than Levi at any rate, He would have turned out to be one of those dogs that walks smack in to the sliding glass window, and then two minutes later walks up to it again, sees his reflection and $h!ts himself on the carpet out of fear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good choice, hope he can live up to the name!! better than Levi at any rate, He would have turned out to be one of those dogs that walks smack in to the sliding glass window, and then two minutes later walks up to it again, sees his reflection and $h!ts himself on the carpet out of fear. </div></div>

LOL! Funny cause I've seen a dog do that before. It was such a stupid dog.

I was told once by a dog trainer that you should always give your dog a two syllable name as opposed to a single syllable. Reason being is all commands are (or should be)one syllable and it's easier for them to distinguish the difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rackaddict</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told once by a dog trainer that you should always give your dog a two syllable name as opposed to a single syllable. Reason being is all commands are (or should be)one syllable and it's easier for them to distinguish the difference. </div></div>

Hmmm thats interesting. Definitly makes sense

dog.jpg

If your dog isn't listening, it's your fault.

Well he is officially "Booner The Whitetail Ranger", now if anyone has shed hunting training advice, I'll gladly take those as well.

Old timers and long time members might remember my old dogs Duke and Yote. Both are gone now and time the names get put to good use.
Here is my new pup Stella
Stella_snow.jpg

She has all the makings of one fine shed hunter, time will tell.

Top Bottom