Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sons First Buck - nice 9pt

A

acrum

This is my sons first buck, he is 13 yrs old. He came close last year but could never close the deal. He passed some smaller bucks waiting for a nice one - his patience was rewarded. He had to sneak up to me 20 yards from where he was in order to get a shot. He was right next to me and it was a great moment for us both. Not bad for a first buck.
Ryans_first_buck.jpg

Nothin better than that.Got to watch my son shoot his first buck this year, a 100inch 8 pointer, awesome feeling!!!!

Congrats to him. I have a feeling that photo is going to represent a tremendous memory for years to come. Dandy whitetail.

Wonderful deer, congrats to your son! And good on you for taking the time to shoot a nice picture /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats on the treasure! Awesome buck, first or last...love the smile!

Appears to be a perfect shot as well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Appears to be a perfect shot as well! </div></div>

Took the words right out of my mouth. Great buck, congrats.

Great buck and great photo. Congrats to your son, wish I had hammered one of that caliber when I was 13.

Kratz

Top Bottom