Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Numba 2!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
well, i was a little smarter this time and thought about the future before "Taking Action" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

My wife and have recently found out that we are expecting our second child! She has been feeling quite ill over the past 5 weeks, only she was assuming it was the flu that never quite flaired up.... boy were we wrong! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ETA, August of '09!!! Perfect! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'm Pumped!!

Congratulations man, my second is due saturday, but wife is feeling kinda funny tonight!!! Which is good with me since we cant hunt into january as a lot of states can. Children are quite a blessing and have changed the way I look at the world in a huge way, puts things into perspective!!

2thumbs.gif

THA6?

congrats $

did I mention the Vikes took the division Sunday and have home field for the first playoff game?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shot!!! </div></div>

High and right or low and left? That determines gender ya know.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom