Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Late Muzzleloader Buck

shooter42

I had just started hunting a different farm. My friend Aaron had been seeing a ton of deer every night in one of his dads hayfields. A few days before I hunted it, we set out some corn stalk bales for a blind. It ended up working out really well.
We got to the blind at about 2:45. We hadnt seen any deer until about 4. All of the deer were does. Right at dark I saw a buck come out of the woods about 80 yards away. I asked Aaron if he was the big one he had been seeing and he said that it was. After I shot I wasnt sure if I hit him. We walked to where he was standing and he was piled up not 15 yards from where I shot him.
After we got up to him I called my uncle Perry and my dad and told him to bring the truck. I also told him to tell my sister that I got one because she always gives me crap before I go out hunting on how I waste my time cause I dont get any. It was nice getting a buck while she was home from college.
This buck ended up not being the one that Aaron had been seeing but I didnt care. Sharing this hunt with Aaron and my cousin Ryan was a blast and I dont think that i will ever forget it.

www.iowawhitetail.com

Re: Late Muzzleloader Buck

Nice looking buck! Just being out there is not wasting any time at all, I love it! Congrats!

I get half credit since I taught the young crumb crunch everything he knows.........
rolleyes.gif

Way to go Buddy...................

Top Bottom