Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Want to keep a kid outta trouble?

dbltree

Super Moderator
Give him a .22 and an pack full a traps! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Jessncatchoftheday.jpg

Takes some learning and dedication to catch yotes...

Jessthirdyote.jpg

and 60# beavers! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

60pdbeaver1-2-09.jpg

Getting up early and wading creeks...

TrapperKnox.jpg

eventually leads to a rewarding "end of season catch"

Jess08catch.jpg

If only every kid could have the oppurtunity to build character and reap the rewards of a job well done...what would the world be like...I wonder... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

and now that trapping season is over, there's always...

bunny huntin' /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

JessnTylerRabbitHunt.jpg

Get your kids outdoors and the only worry you'll have is cleaning .22 shells out of the washing machine! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

HOLY SMOKES!!! I wondered where all the coons went!!! (ok not really!). That is AWESOME and super impressive!!!! I think I might have a use for those trapping skills!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Great stuff!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Takes some learning and dedication to catch yotes...</div></div>

Yes it does. Good stuff /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

That's great! Lessons learned and memories that will last him a lifetime. Congrats to your boy on his successful line.

good stuff, Paul!

You tell him to keep at it and that he is one of the few remaining that are a dying breed!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Paul - congrats to your son! Tell him he can trap my farm next year. He should be able to score some coons and an occasional coyote if he doesn't mind sorting through some "miscellaneous" critters first.

He'll be hooked for life on that trapping stuff....just like Xmas every morning on the trap line, good stuff right there, plus I love how he completes the job stretching and drying....I myself can't wait for the ice to break to go throw in the 330s and start killin' beavers again...shouldn't be long!

congrats to your young man!somthing ive always wanted to do, but never did,awsome yr, a true outdoorsmen for sure, scent free is everything, and hes seemed to master it.nice yr for sure.

I'm with you Paul. I had the best time this year tagging along with my boys and watching them take over doing the trapping.

IMG_00113.JPG

Tell your son congrats on the great year he had. He really looks like he is getting it figured out. Nice job!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Awesome. To bad fur prices are worth a crap. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Still something to do.

Top Bottom