Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

? favorite bow hunting jacket

Travis77

Hey guys, I would like to know what are some of your favorite mid season bow hunting jackets. I have plenty of bibs and pants, but I need another jacket. It must be able to buck the wind and be quite. I would like to be able to wear a goose down vest and base layer to extend through late season.

Although I don't have a Windshear sweater, my favorite cool weather combo is a wool sweater with a windproof liner underneath. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I love my scent lok full season jacket for mid season mid season its really warm for how light it is and really quiet. But i don't know about wearing it through the later seasons.

I like the Cabelas camo sweaters without the wind liner. I use a couple of them. If it's windy enough to blow through the wool, I put a camo windbreaker or rain gear over top.

You guys should try a windbreaker over top, I found it's quite a bit warmer than having one underneath the wool.

Travis, are you familiar with our wolfskin jackets? Comformax lined(windbarrier) soft, quiet, water resistant,custom-made to your liking.

Thanks

Jeff

I will have to give Gray Wolf my vote, love mine. Made to last and fits most circumstances unless it pouring rain.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Travis, are you familiar with our wolfskin jackets? Comformax lined(windbarrier) soft, quiet, water resistant,custom-made to your liking.</div></div>
Gray wolf

Gray wolf for 500 Alex... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Don't know that I will ever need to buy another piece of outer clothing again. It is a investment not a purchase. Would have saved me bo coo pesos had I known about it earlier.

I took my torn bibs into the classic and Jeff is gonna fix 'em for less money than the favor debt I'da been in to have my wife fix 'em.

The last barbed wire fence I went over this season got a knee and the crotch. Good thing they are as tough as they are, otherwise a very important part of me would have been left hanging on the fence.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom