Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elkhunter is Gone

ElkHunter

Life Member
Elkhunter is no more.I can no longer be a "wanna be" elkhunter and have seen the error in my ways.I have elk hunted several times and not killed one.Since there are no elk in Iowa it's best to just let it go.

Elkhunter is now iba and will change avatar when it will let me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elkhunter is no more </div></div>

Bummer! You certainly do an awesome job of representing the IBA however so the name change sure fits!

BTW...I've never killed a "dbltree" either... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm fond of the switch. Plus, if you ever reboot your computer, you'll save gads of time on the login screen with a 3 letter username. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I would stick with Elkhunter Randy. Just because you live in Iowa doesn't mean you can't go by Elkhunter. Besides I like your avatar as well. Either way I'll enjoy your posts. I say stick with Elkhunter.

You'll get and deserve plenty of respect no matter what your 'screen name' is, Randy.
I agree with muddy,though.
You're well known as elkhunter.Leave it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw the post and I thought you were dead.
Glad to hear you didnt croak. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
That too.

Don't let those guys get to ya. Just keep those knees slightly bent, and feet about shoulder width apart.
smile.gif

Randy. Don't leave me hangin' bud. I said I'm Moosehunter at least until I kill an Alaskan bull or forever. Which ever comes 1st. You'l be Elkhunter for me no matter what............

Well if you ever go hunting for a dickhead, I hear there is one running free on 5000 acres in southern Iowa.

Holy crap pharmer, I don't think I ever laughed so hard here. That one caught me off gaurd. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well if you ever go hunting for a dickhead, I hear there is one running free on 5000 acres in southern Iowa. </div></div>
smilielol.gif

Top Bottom