Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what do you think?

I purchased some property this summer and pulled my first card from my camera last night. I was very pleased at the potential I saw. This guy showed up quite a bit. The question is what do you think he scores? I'm guessin about 140ish and would you let the air out of him?
picture.php

He looks to be in the 145"+- range.. can't quite tell how old he looks, need a full body pic, but shoot or not- depends on the situation

I'll guess him right around 150"

His right side is stronger than his left side and he may well even be pushing 160" this year, I think my 150" estimate is conservative.

I would be happy with him this year, especially with a bow, and I sure wouldn't say that I wouldn't punch the release on him, but he would probably be a real giant next year and beyond.

So, if you can wait and think there is a good chance he can make it through the year, you should have a real whopper to deal with.

Wait til you see him without the fur on his horns. It will be easier to tell then, looks like a nice buck to me though.

Top Bottom