Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Allison's 1st Buck is a Dandy! VIDEO LINK ADDED

Great deer Allison. Don't forget the effort pops did to find that deer. I hope you gave him a big kiss and hug.......

Allison, Congratulations - we are so happy for you! "Big Prayer" is such a great buck - I think your dad is going to have to find room on the wall for him :grin:

:way:

Great hunt, great story, great memories!

Congratulations to both of you! Great hunt, great story. It made me start thinking about first deer hunts with my kids, about 16 years ago! I'll have to dig out those old video tapes.

I'm looking forward to watch your hunt on Midwest Whitetails.

Congrat's again,
Old Buck:)

hoofline.gif

Nice deer Allison, Congrats! :way:

You young ones have had a great season. :)

hoofline.gif

Just finished editing the hunt! Awsome job guys. When the rain set in I thought It was going to have a different ending.

Congrats again!

Allison, congratulations on a fine buck. Also, congrats to Wayne for his fortitude in finding that buck. An unrecovered animal could have been a real difficult thing for a youngster to deal with on hunt early in their hunting years so your recovery was a huge factor in creating a positive experience for your daughter.

What a neat, neat memory for your family to share.

Hunter Scholar?

By the way, how did Allison do on her test? That would be the ultimate coup-de-grace, scoring an excellent buck and an excellent test! I showed my daughter Allison's picture and just what young girls can do in the deer woods and now she's even more excited to get out with me. :way: I'm not sure I'll be able to wait until she's 10 in AZ, now. Can I hire Allison as my guide when I come back? ;)

Top Bottom