Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos Vision Blind

tlambert

PMA Member
Has anyone used one of these?
Looking for a cheaper blind that will do the trick. They're on sale right now for $159 in predator camo.

I have got the Primos/Ground Max Predator in predator camo. Hub style also but not as good as window design as the Vision in my opinion. I do not use mine a ton (late ML or when I want to take my twin 10 yr olds out for a afternoon hunt) so I wanted to stay fairly reasonable on costs. I am happy with the Predator for what I paid (around $120) but I would rather have the sliding windows of the Vision model. Sounds like a decent price on a decent blind.

I bought one today and have it airing out as we speak. I'm hoping to use it next weekend! I needed something that was a bit bigger in size and the price of $159 was too tough to pass on.

The only question I have is do most people waterproof them like they do tents or portable ice shacks?

I just ordered one of these too for the sale price at bass pro. I was wondering about waterproofing myself ??

I used mine out in WY and liked it. Have not waterproofed it yet and have not heard if they should be or not.

I've never waterproofed mine, but the Vision was a very good value and IMO has served me well. Well worth the price.

Top Bottom