Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badlands has a WINNER!!

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
This is a product that has wowed me, and I am impressed with this, so I wanted to share with you guys and gals. This is called the Bino Case from Badlands Packs. It simply opens and closes with a SUPER STRONG Magnet. So tight, it is water tight and dust proof. I am using mine to carry my laser rangefinder and my Canon Powershot camera side by side. It can be used for a variety of items and even works with my Nikon D60 SLR camera. There is a heavy duty elastic cord on each side of the case; one for my rangefinder, one for my camera. Both can be used easily without the fear of them being dropped from a tree. It is low profile and doesn't interfere with shooting a bow.There are 6 different storage compartments; two of which are very small and perfect for small items like SD memory cards and batteries. It also has a built in hydration system and a bow holder hook, so you can hang your bow from your chest while glassing, or wanting your hands free. $44.95 at Sportsman's Warehouse.
I am keeping my binos on my crooked horn bino system, as they work well with this system., and sit directly below this Badlands pack.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

It also has a lens cleaner cloth hidden in an inside compartment and is sewn in so it can't come out and get lost. It is perfect for carrying my reading glasses too!! More pics so you can see how compact it is.

20.jpg

21.jpg

I am totally impressed with Badland's pack quality. I have the Nano pack that I love for all day whitetail hunting and the 2200 is great for carrying turkey hunting blinds and gear. This new bino pack look very interesting... I may have to check it out further.... thanks for sharing the photos :way:

Top Bottom