Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got a good one in KS!

Another great read by a hunter who feels genuinely blessed to have taken such a great animal. Congratulations Bow Jangles- it feels great doesn't it!!:way:

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys. I really appreciate them. It does feel pretty amazing to have finally fulfilled a life's dream. I just kind of grin and shake my head everytime I think about it. It is a true blessing.

Wow! That thing is impressive all the way around!:way: Great "1st post" if you ask me. Welcome!

Not even sure where to begin.

It is satisfying to read a well written story by someone who clearly realizes how furtunate we are to persue such an animal and who feels such satisfaction from taking a buck like you did.
Gorgeous whitetail, congrats. Chime in again, you'll find it is a site worth participating in.

An absolutely great buck!!! Love those brows!!! If you get a chance post a picture of his sheds from the previous year, I would like to see how big the brows are on his sheds....

Mark....

Hey Mark, these are the sheds off of that buck from last year. Bo and I thought this buck would turn into the "Crab Claw 10" but we were a little off. Instead of putting any growth into this G4s, his brow tines went CRAZY. I've never seen a deer's brow tines change as much as this deer's did. Usually those are a pretty recognizable feature year after year, but not on this one. All of the other characteristics are identical, but he put on a lot of growth on his main beams and brows. If I remember right, I believe the 4 pt side scored 63" and the right side scored 68".

img046.jpg

img047.jpg

Last edited:
Great Buck, great pictures, and great story! Thanks for sharing with us!

It is also awesome to have a friend that gave you the sheds to him...thats a true friend.

Top Bottom