Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

H.b.d.

mr4play72

PMA Member
As my boy described it! (Huge Buck Down:grin::grin::grin:) I was lucky enough to take this guy on opening day of Iowa's 1st gun season. The best of my many years in the woods!!!
263-buck_003rs.jpg

263-buck_006rs.jpg

Here is an update on the size of the rack. One of my friends gave it a quick measure around 194. I figure he is strong a few inches but I would really be thrilled if after he dries it would gross score 190. I have a feeling 185 is more in the actual range. The G2's were both about 13 inches.

Last edited:
Good Lord !!!!!!!!!! Love the matching down turned beam tips and/or drops. That buck is the definition of character. Tall tines. long brows, great beams, etc. Congratulations on a fantastic whitetail. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Holy Smokes! What a fantastic buck.

Now what are we gonna do about those slaughter house pictures?? Anyone good with Photoshop??

Fantastic buck.You could have showed it just little respect and cleaned it up some.

I hope you were joking. That is just plain rude to say!

That is an amazing whitetail and I'd rather see pictures taken in the garage than no pictures at all! Congrats! :way:

Top Bottom