Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Habitat help at the Deer Classic

singlecoyote

Proud member of the IBA
Does anyone know if there will be one-on-one habitat help at the deer classic like there was at Pheasant Fest?

Yes there will be several exhibiters there that will help you with your habitat question.I suggest going to www.iowadeerclassic.com and look through the list of exhibiters to find who you want to talk to and where their booth is.

Go to Dbltree's/ Lickcreek's purse/ shooting blinds booth...if your married you can buy your wife a nice gift and talk habitat at the same time...doesn't get much easier than that.:grin:

Last edited:
Thanks but I was refering to the habitat help room. If you went to Pheasant Fest you will know what I mean.

Landowner Habitat Help Room

2009hhd.jpg
We've made getting your next habitat project started hassle free with free, one-on-one wildlife habitat consultations at National Pheasant Fest. The Landowner Habitat Help Room is designed to give farmers and landowners site-specific information about conservation programs they can implement on their land. Biologists use aerial photography, topography, and soil information to do individual planning. Landowners just need to bring the legal description of their property (township, range, and section). Through a one-on-one consultation with leading wildlife experts, landowners have the opportunity to learn about conservation and habitat options on their land available through federal, state and local programs.

Top Bottom