Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for treestands

hawkeyesjustin

I am currently looking for treestands for the fall season. I have gone during shotgun season for the past few years but this will be my first season bow hunting, and I do not have any stands yet. Does anyone have suggestions on what to get, or where I could get a few? New or used it doesn't matter just as long as they are in good shape. Thank you in advance for your tips and advice.

Get yourself an investment that will last you a lifetime, is silent, easy to use, strong, lightweight, and the best imo. A Lone Wolf Alpha hangon and Lone Wolf sticks. Then, get your self a Lone Hand Climber climbing tree stand, so that when you want to go really light, and have straight limbless trees as an option in your woods, that you can have this as an option. Take your stand in and out of the woods each and every time, and you won't have to worry about your equipment getting stolen, weathered, or chewed up by squirrels. Deer won't pattern you either, as you will be a mobile hunter, and you will set up in different trees each time you head out, depending on the wind. Lone Wolf is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

If you have a place to hunt that you can leave em hang, invest in a couple of sets of Gander Mountain stands and sticks. Can get a stand and a set of sticks for just over $100.00 and they are easy to set up and comfortable to sit in.

Dick's Sporting Good's Clearance

Dick's Sporting Goods has an awesome hang on that is on clearance for $49.99. I bought a bunch last year also. Big platforms and well built. Just call a Dick's and ask if they have any hang on's left on clearance.

I use a summit climber, it is the stand up sit down type, and absolutely love it. It is by for the most comfortable tree stand I have ever used. The only thing to look out for is that it is kind of easy to fall asleep in...

Top Bottom