Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

my brush with celbrity at the IBA banquet

teeroy

Life Member
i met someone of almost legendary status around here at the IBA banquet last saturday night. i met, the infamous, (and, some believed, fictional) MRS. 'BONKER!!!!!

such a nice person, considering the years of stress, frustration, and occasional embarrassment of being married to her husband. i think it was the highlight of my weekend

Yeah, she got to put some faces with screen names. Muddy and Turkeyriver she already knew but the rest of ya she says looked like a bag of cammo rags that had been shot by a wrinke gun. Well, OK, she didn't exactly say that but to say she was unimpressed would be an understatement.

OK, she did enjoy meeting the scoundrels I ocasionally hang around with, cyber or live.

The 'Bonker

Mrs. Bonker is a absolute sweetheart.... really makes me wonder if she is blind and deaf...... hahahahahhahahahaahhahaahhaha
:grin:

Mrs. Bonker is a absolute sweetheart.... really makes me wonder if she is blind and deaf...... hahahahahhahahahaahhahaahhaha
:grin:

Yeah, laugh all you want, teeroy's "brush" is gonna be your "flattened". Did you know she hunts bear with nuthin but a mean look? That look makes strong men, such as myself, weak and lesser men, such as yourself, cry and wet themselves.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom