Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Why I missed the Classic

blake

Life Member
I know I promised many of you that I would see you at the Iowa Deer Classic this year on Saturday.

Well Friday afternoon my plans changed. My 26 year old daughter Cassie called and asked if I would pick her up at KCI Airport. She wanted to visit her step mother and me for a few days.

Cassie is headed for Afghanistan in a few days and she wanted to spend some time with us. For me it was a no brainer, my family comes first.

Cassie is a 2nd Lt. in the United States Army; she is an Apache Helicopter Pilot.

We are very proud of her and her husband Justin for serving their country.

Mr. & Mrs. Justin Moore
picture.php

Cassie looks pretty serious here
picture.php

Having fun now
picture.php

Taking a break
picture.php

Days end
picture.php

For sure. Looking forward to meeting you another time.

As long with quoting Shovelbuck...this was a no brainer! Family comes first ALWAYS...glad you were able to spend time with them. My prayers will be with them on their trip over seas!

Congratulations!! Now you just got to get her to take you out on an Apache Deer Scouting trip during late summer :)

That is truly awesome, Ron! I'm very happy that you got to spend some time with your daughter - family is number one. I'm sure you are quite proud of her and my thanks goes out to her as well.

-Longspurs-

I was wondering about you. Please let her know how grateful we all are. Also I think Liv is on to something!

Top Bottom