Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dog down!!

dedgeez

death from above
If anyone has any unique harvest photos I want to see them. I like to get creative with my camera, and I know Im not the only one. Hopefully you guys get a chuckle out of this. This is one of my favorite pics.

picture.php

No harvest photos, but harvest videos I have, if I can find them and figure out how to upload... To me, there is nothing funnier than seeing a dog get punched in the nuts by a 7mm Rem Mag handload, they LAUNCH! They really turn into true gymnasts!

LOL! I shot thousands of them growing up but I don't think I ever had took a harvest photo. I wish I would have now.

I feel rely bad to see this pic. Are you hunting them ? if yes then why ??

Prairie dogs will destroy a pasture by having holes everywhere. Ranchers have cattle in a pasture. Cattle break legs in a hole. Cattle with broken legs need to be killed.

The You Tube video should be watched by vermin hunters

hoofline.gif

prairie-dog-hunting.jpg

In the 12 years that I live in Wyoming I shot thousands of these pests. My buddy and I actually reloaded ammo in the prairie dogs field so we could keep shooting. We had perviosly staked distance out to 500 yards and we had ribbons tired on to then to detect wind. It was a blast!

For those of you who enjoy watching the gymnastic feats of these vermin thumbing through the air after being hit with a .233 or 22-250. :)

Prairie Shooting

You Tube

that it some great video. brings back some great memories. As far as Lucilla's comments go.......................... I guess ill take the high road and just not respond to your ignorance :thrwrck:

Top Bottom