Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 More Familiar Faces

SaskGuy

First pull of the yr at a different spot. Found some deer I am starting to get to know pretty well. One older buck and a couple just starting to enter those yrs that either have them disappear or turn into an old nemesis. It is indeed interesting watching them yr after yr.
Double D.....I think he still has some finishing up to do, it appears as though he may finish a bit better than last yr but still smaller than 08.
bf.jpg

bf2.jpg

This buck didn't make a real huge leap but he's just starting to enter those prime yrs, I hope he can get another year at least.
yg2.jpg

yg3.jpg

This guy made a bit better jump than the last one but is also just reaching that age where he has the chance to blow up in a yr or two with the right conditions. Tine length is looking good.
rk.jpg

rk3.jpg

rk2.jpg

All three are studs. The history you have with these bucks is something I only dream about having. Thanks for sharing!

Nice pictures. I am dieing to get out and check my cams but my work schedule and the weather had kept me from doing so for over a week.

Thank you so much for sharing your pics. They get me excited for those crisp November mornings.

Great bucks...any shooters by YOUR standards?? All 3 would get shot at my farm.

I'd shoot the old guy,...he has outwitted me the past couple seasons. The other 2 would be safe from me but not most of the guys who have access. I really think the bottom one could be great in a yr or 2, he made a great jump.

Top Bottom