Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This Years Biggest Scare!

dc240nt

PMA Member
I should have posted this before deer season so all of you could have experienced a new feeling when walking alone in the dark. If you want a real scare, something that really makes you think, then watch the new release called "The Fouth Kind". I wont go into details but I will say its not for kids. I watched it just before I left on my wilderness solo hunt. I remember standing outside my pickup at 5 am way back in the middle of nowhere, and being so scared I had goose bumps, the hair was standing up on my neck, and I was sweating. This movie will really mess with your mind. My oldest Daughter now sleeps with a light on, and my wife chews me out everytime she has to go outside after dark.

Why be afraid? Think ,your the guy out in the dark going to kill something then eat it and mount its head ! Thats why all animals come out at dark to hide from you !

Why be afraid? Think ,your the guy out in the dark going to kill something then eat it and mount its head ! Thats why all animals come out at dark to hide from you !

Watch the movie then go take a long walk in the big woods after dark. :drink1:

Watch the movie then go take a long walk in the big woods after dark. :drink1:
Hey it sounds good but unfortunately my damn blueray player just to a chit. :( Only a year old Sony I bought last November. Not to hijack your thread but anyone else have trouble with these players as opposed to regular DVDs? :confused: Only problem I have is I need it to play my AVCHD videos from my video camera. :confused:

Haha.. ill have to take a gander at that one... I remember being scared after the blair witch project and I use to always get that feeling that something is going to grab my feet as I climb the tree... nothing beats when Predator came out when I was like 5 and my dad let me watch that.. then I wanted to go hunting with him but he always made me sit in the truck to wait for him to get done hunting... awesome I know... anywho.. I got so scared sitting in that truck that I finally got out and meandered around the woods screaming for dad not even having a clue where he was and he finally said " I'm up HERE!!".. ill never forget that

I've watched about every scary movie and the only one that has gotten me scared in the woods is "Lady in the water" where that wolf thing has grass looking fur so when I'm walking through a grass field I always picture that stupid wolf standing up and dominating the crap out of me.

I'll have to watch this thing though. Supposedly based on a true story -
"The movie's hoaxed interviews have angered the families of real missing persons in and around Nome, Alaska, for trivializing their loss. Melanie Edwards, Vice President of Kawerak Inc (an organization representing tribal peoples in Alaska) described the movie as "insensitive to family members of people who have gone missing in Nome over the years".

Top Bottom