Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tonights Snow

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Just curious who is braving the storm and heading out to night. I am up in the air of going out, or scouting!!

I'd go out if I could but to much going on. Snowshoes are on their way from Cabelas which will make the 1/2 to 3/4 mile walk a little easier in 20 inches of snow. :way:

That is exactly what I am facing. Either walking in to the .5 mile mark to sit on my field or watch from the truck!!! What to do what to do

picture.php

yeah should be a great night! :thrwrck:I'm about sick of this crap already!

I wish! Stuck at work til 5 everyday til Thursday, but then it's 10 days off to try and get something down. Not sure why but 2nd season shotgun seemed like it last longer than 9 days this year!!

Hello from the ground blind! Nice and toasty and the show should begin any minute! Get out here!!

Just curious who is braving the storm and heading out to night. I am up in the air of going out, or scouting!!

Gunny,
You know you will not get any sympathy from me.

The weather is nice compared to last weekend. Get out there
and find us two. :D

Get after it CUPCAKE. :drink1:

To windy where I was they weren't moving. Now a half mile away my buddy had 30-40 does walk underneath him. Not a horn in the bunch. Tomorrow should be phenomenal. Of course I can't make it out.

Well after burying my truck, and getting a farmer to get me out, I said screw it and went to snoop the loop. On my drive that typically produces 60 plus sightings every night. I maybe saw a whopping 5 deer. They were laying low.

Went out with my muzzy last night. Heavy wind, low visibility, you could walk and not make a peep, I love it. Now if the does were just closer than 200 yards I could actually manage a shot :(

Top Bottom