Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser 2

ironwood

538-allen_12-28-2010_603.jpg
538-allen_12-28-2010_604.jpg

Pheasant hunter the day after Christmas and uninvited. I wish I had pictures like Paul's

Last edited:
Iowa requires upland game bird hunters to wear at least one of the following articles of visible, external apparel, of which at least 50% of the surface area is solid blaze orange in color: hat, cap, vest, coat, jacket, sweatshirt, sweater, shirt or coveralls.

It figures, another trespasser that apparently can't read the No Trespassing signs OR the regs either.

Iowa requires upland game bird hunters to wear at least one of the following articles of visible, external apparel, of which at least 50% of the surface area is solid blaze orange in color: hat, cap, vest, coat, jacket, sweatshirt, sweater, shirt or coveralls.

It figures, another trespasser that apparently can't read the No Trespassing signs OR the regs either.

He would be what??????? Hmm! Lets see! Trespassing! So he's gonna wana wear ............Blaze Orange to let everybody see him, What?????? Trespassing!! Your kidding me right???

I think he was wabbit hunting. :pl

Top Bottom