Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fearless Fawn

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
This is my little buddy from a few years ago I was outside one night and heard something in the yard so I walked out in the yard and it was deer the momma ran away but the baby hopped right up to me without even thinking about it. I was like crap what did I do. :confused: But momma came back a day later I watched her from my window sniff around for the baby and the baby was motionless the whole time until mom said it was time to get up and then they bounded back of in the woods it was pretty cool.

picture.php

picture.php

Cool. Ive only seen one live bambi in my life. It was along a creek bed by the highway laying in some weeds like that. I stopped trying to get a picture, ame situation, momma gave it a call and off they went.

Cool. Ive only seen one live bambi in my life. It was along a creek bed by the highway laying in some weeds like that. I stopped trying to get a picture, ame situation, momma gave it a call and off they went.

I thought for sure you were going to say you killed it, cooked over a fire, and ate it! HAHA just messin with ya, but with the things that you eat, it wouldn't have surprised me. :D:D

cool pics, they sure are cute when they're little.

Looking at the photo of that fawn lying in the flower bed might even melt the hearts of State Farm CEO’s? :confused:

Very cool, thanks for sharing. :way:

Did you try to pet it? just interested if the momma would of treated it any different with human scent on it

:DIn the second pic, is that the Taco Bell chihuahua?:way: (How do you spell chihuahua?)
Oh well. Very cool. Dont see that everyday.

Top Bottom