Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail Android App

This is cool just downloaded it another thing to look at while at work, of course on my "break"!!

I've been a US Cellular customer for over 20 years and now your telling me to drop them and get an I-phone? :confused:

Are they really that much better than the droid? I guess I am going to have to do some research! :thrwrck:

I've been a US Cellular customer for over 20 years

Me too. I threw my original bag phone away a few months ago. I remember when US Cellular was Cellular Plus. For those of you who don't remember the bag phones they ran on a battery that was for a camcorder and they had 4 watts of output. They had to because there weren't cell towers every couple of miles. Oh yeah, it was called a bag phone because it was in a bag with a strap you carried over your shoulder.

I resist personal change about like Rosie O'Donnell resists men. My BB rollerball is about worn out. Perhaps it is time for a small change. Very small. Still no Face Sapce or Twitter though. I have to hold the line somewhere.

Didn't the Iphone have power/batterey issues? Can you back up an Iphone on a windows computer?

Really? they had cell phones 20 years ago? Really???

:grin:

Make the switch, you'll never look back....
:way:

25 years ago actually. Do you want to hit me yet? I love this. :D

A030625_RUDI_KROLLOP_MOTOROLA-DYNATAC__N.JPG

What's amusing is I made 2 women want to hit me on Saturday. You and one of 170s friends girlfriend.

I shoulda punched you in the teeth when I had the chance yesterday.... even tho, at the time, you didn't deserve it.... it would have been for what you would have done in the future, like now.....

Schmuck.....

:grin:

Top Bottom