Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011 iowa deer classic - live updates

Just got home from the show. Stopped by the IW booth and wanted to say to everyone that put it together, it looked great!

I do have one question for others that have been through the main exhibitor room, what's with the one booth for bathroom remodel? I didn't get that one...lol

4 year olds first shed ....

79342ed1.jpg

My favorite thing the classic was the DSD Strutter. Man I wish I wouldn't of seen that in person. Now I want one BADDDDD!!

My buddy took 2nd place in the typical firearm, with that super tall browed 10. I'm proud to say I was only one inch off his official score when I taped it after 2nd shotgun.

Thanks for all the "classic" pics Onecam...I couldn't be there this year, so they sufficed quite well.

A few more ...

Thanks to all that stopped to say hi
72c6bc45.jpg

And we really appreciate big sheds too

5b6c1c63.jpg

Would like to see more of that buck with the 3rd antler growing out of where his eye should be! the buck with the main beams crossing is cool as heck!

Those are some awesome looking mounts and sheds! Next year Alicia and I WILL be going!

Post #4 on the first page, the first picture .... it says "TK" on it. Are those stick-on dash ornaments with the heads/racks?? Anyone have a website or information about these? I want one for my truck!!

Those are some awesome looking mounts and sheds! Next year Alicia and I WILL be going!

Post #4 on the first page, the first picture .... it says "TK" on it. Are those stick-on dash ornaments with the heads/racks?? Anyone have a website or information about these? I want one for my truck!!

I believe that was TK taxidermy and antler repair. Should be able to Google them I would think.

Thank you to all those that donated their magazines and DVD's to the Outreach Outdoors: Operation Outreach project. The active duty military people will appreciate them very much! :way:

Top Bottom