Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DSD running count

Thanks Cooter and wapsiguy:way:

I decided to finally set up my ignore list today. Great feature, EXCEPT you can't ignore moderators, and this site has too many already that don't enforce the rules and allow personal attacks. Looking back on my started threads, I would suggest those that don't like my DIY hammocks, my DIY woodburners in sil nylon tipis, Dave smith decoys/and mods for fans, my ice fishing gear/ice fishing mods for equipment, snow blinds, my DIY heater body suits, UCR's for Lone wolf sticks, back pack snow shovels, letting you know the fact that Lone Wolfs are made in the USA now, Take down UL browning fishing rod info, backpack wood cookers for elk hunts, trek pole info, info on havalon knives, tips on opening ground blinds, feather arrow vane info/reviews on all models, Irish setter snow claw boots, Magnus Rack Pack reviews/mods etc....just ignore them. Also, If you like your products from the store, and don't have any complaints with it, or the know how to improve it, so be it. If that stuff bothers you, put me on your ignore list, because I have done the same with you. Some of you have nothing to bring to the site, but personal insults and very little knowledge or input that is read worthy. I don't care about the lack of knowledge, but the jealousy factor/personal attacks because I know something that you don't, made something you can't make, or because I bought some gear, is just kiddy stuff. I read what I want. I am a gear head, and I live and breathe hunting and fishing. Some of you choose to buy new pickups/cars or whatever and are too broke to by the gear I do. I drive a paid for older truck, so I can buy gear. A Bible verse comes to mind on my part,"Don't cast your pearls to Swine" I share my pearls with a few swine that don't deserve it, but many do, so I keep on. Remember, add me to your ignore list. It is very simple, I just added many today to mine.:way:

Still doesnt get it. Did you REALLY feel the need to point out all your amazing skills, knowledge, and equipment that the rest of us could only dream to posess...AGAIN? Seriously, are you that wrapped up in yourself? You are a pearl alright, and a legend in your own mind.:drink1:

Still doesnt get it. Did you REALLY feel the need to point out all your amazing skills, knowledge, and equipment that the rest of us could only dream to posess...AGAIN? Seriously, are you that wrapped up in yourself? You are a pearl alright, and a legend in your own mind.:drink1:

You're just jealous of him Huntemup and contribute little that is "read worthy" and are obvioulsy not a HARDCOREHUNTER.

:D

Don not getting it = :thrwrck:

I drive a used truck that I'm STILL paying for...... may explain why I'm not getting any DSD's anytime soon! :D I guess the only time the "old" hardcore rubbed me wrong was when he came on an Iowa based web site, "The name IS "IOWA WHITETAIL" last time I checked, and totally bashed us upon his move to the land of the Gods, "New Mexico" I believe? Where everything was better than everything in Iowa. Guess that can happen when you copy and paste your story on six different sites? OOOOPS! :D I compare it to telling your boss to kiss your ass and then having to ask for your old job back, but you reap what you sow I guess. I am up for learning from anyone willing to take the time to show me something to make things easier so I hope Iowa isn't quite the boring, gameless, dirt hole you once thought it was HCH. :way:

You're just jealous of him Huntemup and contribute little that is "read worthy" and are obvioulsy not a HARDCOREHUNTER.

:D

Don not getting it = :thrwrck:

lol. Hope to heck I NEVER am. ;)

But my truck is paid for. I got that going for me. Now, if only I could sew. Guess I'm just bitter about being a total inept failure. I still have to kill my turkeys with old school decoys and a stock 6 year old bow shooting muzzys. It sucks, but the turkeys seem to taste the same. Just makes me so jealous that others are able to accomplish (on occasion) the same thing with far superior equipment. NOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys just drop it. You are starting to sound like 14 year old girls.

I think we are at 31 DSD decoys

Come on guys just drop it. You are starting to sound like 14 year old girls.

I think we are at 31 DSD decoys

Everybody has an opinion. HCH can teach you how to use the ignore feature if you dont like ours. :way:

I think we are still at 31 DSD decoys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody has an opinion. HCH can teach you how to use the ignore feature if you dont like ours. :way:

I think we are still at 31 DSD decoys.

Due to Cooters whining................:thrwrck: I now have a DSM, Jake, and a upright Hen!! 33 Ay!!!:D

Well.... My wife is pissed, but I have my very own turk ménage a trios. :grin:

Yes, i caved but don't plan on eating any crow, dead Turk maybe...

:way:

db845c9b.jpg

4226621e.jpg

28cb2bc8.jpg

Think that makes 40, yes?
:grin:

They look damn good, but I think movement is where it's really at. Every since I put a string and spring on my B Mobil so it will spin/return on control, the birds have eaten an arrow (under 10 yards) every season. What more can you ask for.........

BTW......the crow post was hilarious.

Last edited:
waste of money, wrong posture.:moon:

I'm sure you can find and quote what I actually said... The posture of the DSDs is one of the major selling points for me.

Trust me, Don, you had ZERO impact on my decision to buy these things....
:drink1:

I'm sure you can find and quote what I actually said... The posture of the DSDs is one of the major selling points for me.

Trust me, Don, you had ZERO impact on my decision to buy these things....
:drink1:
Yea, the black plastic bags must have quit working?? Last year when the "Click" thought they were a stupid purchase, You piled on. Now the click is all buying them, you are in. Yea, I know your type, the lemming or sheeple type. Gotta wait for crowd or peer approval. No biggie, you saw the light. Next thing you will do, is use a motorcycle net(it's ok, Limb likes my idea and uses it) to hold all of your gear on your rack pack chair.(youll get one of these too cause Limb likes his. :drink1:

Yea, the black plastic bags must have quit working?? Last year when the "Click" thought they were a stupid purchase, You piled on. Now the click is all buying them, you are in. Yea, I know your type, the lemming or sheeple type. Gotta wait for crowd or peer approval. No biggie, you saw the light. Next thing you will do, is use a motorcycle net(it's ok, Limb likes my idea and uses it) to hold all of your gear on your rack pack chair.(youll get one of these too cause Limb likes his. :drink1:

4125-trendy-wendy-its-all-about-me-poster-c10136617.jpg

Top Bottom