Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

moultrie cameras

Reit38

looking for a new trail camera to update my older moultries with flash this year and thought about sticking with moultrie because ive never had a problem with the first 2 i had but want to switch to IR. i am trying to stay under $150 would like to have the plot watcher option if possible

has anyone used the new plot watcher feature on the moultries..... how well do you like it or is it not worth it to have ?

I've got a buddy running one of the new M-80's. He's pretty happy with it. Very bright at night and excellent day pics.

I ordered some of the M80s this week. On paper they look good, we will see. I think the moultries take the brightest night pics you can get.

The only negative I've seen with the M-80's are the slow trigger speed. They do have a wide sensing angle that might make up for it though. It's still probably one of the better cams in that price range for sure.

I used 4 D-55s last year and loved them. One of the best cams for the money if you ask me.

For the money!!!!

I been laying back reading alot for a loooooooooooooooong time on TC's! I've never had one! The Moultries are clearly the winner in a low price camera!! I think they probably beat alot of the higher priced cams out!!!! :way: If you can buy 4 for the price of one!!!!!!!!! Why would you not!!!:confused:

What kind of battery life are you guys getting with the D55"s? I use the Trophy Cams and have been unhappy with the quality but I the battery life is great because I leave them out for months at a time.

I have 12 moultrie camera's. Moultrie's customer service is beyound top notch, in my opinion. I have had new and old camera's fail, quick call to them, pay to ship the camera to them, and they have sent me a new one every time.

I have 12 moultrie camera's. Moultrie's customer service is beyound top notch, in my opinion. I have had new and old camera's fail, quick call to them, pay to ship the camera to them, and they have sent me a new one every time.

That's good to know Nanny! My flash went out in my d-40 and i thought i was going to have to throw it away. I'll give them a call.:way:

I am a new owner of a M-80. Everything I have read and tested in the backyard make me think this is going to be a winner. For the price I don't think it can be beat. Be aware...... if you don't own series 4 SD cards you will have to invest in some new cards to run in these cameras. I couldn't get the cam into setup mode and ended up buying 2 new Moultrie SD cards as the Sandisk SD cards I run in my Bushnell Trophy Cams would not work in the M-80. I think I'm going to really like this cam in plot camera mode. :way:

Top Bottom