Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LOTW Muskie

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
LOTW Muskie [VIDEO ADDED]

Well, it has been a dream of mine to muskie fish on Lake Of The Woods since I was about 10. This place was everything I had hoped it would be and I was fortunate enough to fulfill my dream with a beautiful 44" Llunge. She ate on the 10th time around on the Figure 8, I had assumed she was gone and was about to give up on her, but she surprised me and hammered the bait with a mere 12 inches of line out.

Lake of the Woods is one of the coolest places on earth.... Love it!

....and yes, in the midst of all the excitement, I managed to split the inseam out of my rain pants....

picture.php

picture.php

Release Video

Last edited:
Nice fish!! :way:

My one and only time at LOTW I spent at least 3/4 of a day trying specifically to get a muskie and could not, so I am jealous!!

There are some huge ones there, but they are not easy to catch most of the time.

Thats ok.....I didn't want to go anyway! :moon:

Awesome fish and congrats! Looks like a chunker........... I was talking about the fish guys :D

Great fish! Catching them on the figure 8 is a blast! With such a short fight, you find out how big your balls are when you net them so hot. They always seem to thrash and cut my hands up pretty good.

Awesome fish man, she's fat, clean, and has the red fins that make them look freckin' awesome.

The split crotch is classic. Thankfully it was just the rain pants. :D:D

nice I love lotw very pretty place and big fish. it is hard to beat. Where did you fish near? I have been to the nestor area and west to miles bay. I have to say nestor area is the prettiest i have seen

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
My bro travelled all the way to LOTW, he said it was great.

Super fish man, love the toothy ones!!!

Top Bottom