Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Category

Maybe we need a new category on this forum for the snakeoil salesman. I quit watching hunting dvd's, and stopped subsrcibing to many hunting magazines due to excessive advertsing. If someone wants to see what wares are being pushed this month; they could go to that category. I fail to see a reason for manufacturers to advertise on the current whitetail conference or even gear and equipment topics.

Maybe we need a new category on this forum for the snakeoil salesman. I quit watching hunting dvd's, and stopped subsrcibing to many hunting magazines due to excessive advertsing. If someone wants to see what wares are being pushed this month; they could go to that category. I fail to see a reason for manufacturers to advertise on the current whitetail conference or even gear and equipment topics.

It's free.:D

cedar creek said:

I have another one too......... the bitch and whine sub forum.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

Cooter you'd make a fine moderator on that one. :grin:

CC, maybe you oughta just quit hunting. go back to sharpening your rocks....

peace

Yeah I might the top poster on that one:D

Trying to change my ways any one know a good head doctor.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

cedar creek said:

We may start a category where all the banned users can talk about all the stuff that is wrong with this site amongst themselves.

Kill a buck big enough on video and you too can blow smoke up everyone else's a$$ about how all the "products" you used made it happen...because NO ONE has EVER gotten lucky:drink1:

i mean, if it wasn't for your techtronics scent elimination and your buckthorn rip-saw for cutting shooting lanes you would've never seen the buck, and your holographic buck-point image 3000 gravity-based bow sight on your (insert 2011 bow model here) with your cedar branched - turkey feather fletched arrow tipped with your sharpened churt rock.......AND, don't forget how your forage clover, whitetail institute bean plot, and mineral lick helped grow the rack.

Yes, the spam-oh-lah has overtaken a lot of the hunting industry...but a lot of guys make it work and kudos to them. You ever say, "I wish I could get paid to hunt?" Usually translates to pimping products for those who do pay for you to hunt.

If you spend enough time afield you don't have to resort to watching someone else hunt:way:

Limb Chicken made it clear to me, WKP is a sponser of the site, so let him sell ice cubes to eskimos in what ever forum he wants...don't criticize or the WKP pack will come after you.

Question for the haters! Why are ya'll so bitter about this? I didn't see where Todd came on and said " you'll kill a booner if you buy my saw"....... He was simply announcing that he has come out with what he feels is a better product. A product that a ton of guys on this site will utilize due to crappy alternatives. Are you mad that you didn't think of it? As far as the argument about not watching TV or reading anymore....yada yada yada, Well that's just stupid. It's called entertainment! Do you not watch sports, because you weren't blessed enough to make the pros? Or do you not drive a vehicle because they are "pimped" on TV all the time? I just don't get why some people are so narrow minded. Fact is that you literally wouldn't do anything if you had this attitude about every hobby or product that is out there. So why are you so bitter about hunting companies or products? And for God's sake....why do you think that if you choose to "be above" these products, than you are Gods gift to whitetail hunting?

question for the haters! Why are ya'll so bitter about this? I didn't see where todd came on and said " you'll kill a booner if you buy my saw"....... He was simply announcing that he has come out with what he feels is a better product. A product that a ton of guys on this site will utilize due to crappy alternatives. Are you mad that you didn't think of it? As far as the argument about not watching tv or reading anymore....yada yada yada, well that's just stupid. It's called entertainment! Do you not watch sports, because you weren't blessed enough to make the pros? Or do you not drive a vehicle because they are "pimped" on tv all the time? I just don't get why some people are so narrow minded. Fact is that you literally wouldn't do anything if you had this attitude about every hobby or product that is out there. So why are you so bitter about hunting companies or products? And for god's sake....why do you think that if you choose to "be above" these products, than you are gods gift to whitetail hunting?
well said!!!!

Originally Posted by dedgeez
question for the haters! Why are ya'll so bitter about this? I didn't see where todd came on and said " you'll kill a booner if you buy my saw"....... He was simply announcing that he has come out with what he feels is a better product. A product that a ton of guys on this site will utilize due to crappy alternatives. Are you mad that you didn't think of it? As far as the argument about not watching tv or reading anymore....yada yada yada, well that's just stupid. It's called entertainment! Do you not watch sports, because you weren't blessed enough to make the pros? Or do you not drive a vehicle because they are "pimped" on tv all the time? I just don't get why some people are so narrow minded. Fact is that you literally wouldn't do anything if you had this attitude about every hobby or product that is out there. So why are you so bitter about hunting companies or products? And for god's sake....why do you think that if you choose to "be above" these products, than you are gods gift to whitetail hunting?

....WELL PLAYED...

IMO this is part "I said part" of the problem with with our society today. If somebody doesnt like something or somebody disagrees with something then it is wrong and we have to shut it down or get rid of it.

This is the USA and if you dont like it dont buy it or dont read it, turn the channel. Im starting to think there are more morons out there than I thought. :thrwrck:

I'm just trying to figure out the constant sharp rock references.:confused::confused::confused:

dont get too sensitive Shovel...I see "blow 'smoke' up your arse" referenced here plenty too. :D That would be a direct assault on your other weapons.

Also, I sold the bowtech Guardian....but still have the rest to get rid of. QAD HD 75$ TYD
Thanks Guys...this thread has better potential to see 10000 hits then the one I was gonna start.
IMAG0133.jpg

Top Bottom