Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Summer project finished

BJohnson

I finally finished my main summer project a few weeks ago. Kinda forgot about posting some completion photos so here they are.

From about 100 yards at the edge of the nearest food plot

picture.php

East view

picture.php

South view

picture.php

Overall dimensions:
- 6 x 6 square exterior
- floor height approx 10ft
- windows 24 h x 36 w

A bit more complicated than I would have expected but the landowner wanted the log siding exterior and it does look pretty good. Don't expect to bow hunt much out of it but it is in a great location to observe wildlife and that was the main purpose. Something for my kids to enjoy and the landowner to ML or shotgun out of and use with his grandkids. Could be a good location for late ML too.

Very nice, I'm sure the Landowner appreciates all the hard work you put into it.

Nice work! That thing is awesome. I think I'm gonna be building one next summer. My daughter will be 5 and likes to deer hunt as long as she can bring along barbie dolls.

That looks great Brent! Talk about hunting in style! If I ever need one built I know who i'm going to call ;)

That is a serious looking blind, looks like a dynamite late season cold weather set up.

Cribbage table in there?????????????????

Top Bottom